Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ande meet M&M


This is my newfound happy place. I love Ande Mints and of course have had a long time love affair with M&M's. I was walking through Target (my forever happy place) and just happened to stop and ponder the many varieties of M&M's, wondering which one would come home with me today. When I noticed a new package 'Mint Thrills,' they looked a little off but I was willing to take a chance.

I tore the package open before I even walked out of the swinging doors and popped a couple of them in my mouth. It is a soft outside coating instead of the hard shell candy coating I am used to, do I like it? But the flavors explode and the tastes collide... chocolate and mint - they are amazing! Don't let me ruin it for you, buy a bag and give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment