If you don't have them - this is a must do! You can bottle peaches so that you can enjoy the sweetness all winter long. You can mash them and sugar them into delicious frozen jam. You can make peachy pancakes or waffles, or slice them and eat them with milk and brown sugar (this just happens to be my favorite)
But for tonight I am going to give you...
Quick and Delicious Peach Cobbler
The most important cast member has to be the peach.
I am begging you get your peaches!
Ingredients for our cobbler;
10 to 12 medium sized peaches
1 cube cold butter
1 dry pkg of yellosw cake mix
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash, peel, cut and slice peaches in the bottom of your casserole dish.(Aren't they pretty)
- Add 2/3 water in the bottom and sprinkle sugar all over the peaches.
- Cover the peaches with the dry cake mix.
- Cut up the cold butter and place all over the dry cake mix
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes (should be brown and bubbly)
Don't let it sit alone very long, join in with a bowl,
a great big spoon.
and a big dollop of whip cream or vanilla ice cream!