Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


This is a recipe from Weight Watchers and are the best and easiest pumpkin chocolate chip cookies ever!
2 pkgs Spice Cake Mix
1 large can pure pumpkin
1 pkg chocolate chips
Yup! That's it
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes

I have been searching for canned pumpkin for months and all of the grocery stores kept telling me there was a problem with the pumpkin crop last year and they hadn't had any pumpkin shipped in over a year. I looked everywhere and had my family on the lookout as well. So... last week Summer came bounding into the house with three cans of pumpkin from Costco. I screamed like a child at Christmas!!! (Thanks Summer!) Don't you love Costco!!! Then Tom came home with a case from Costco, as well. So... I'm just sayin... you might want to pick some up on your next trip!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am so glad you posted this. I have been craving this and am going to make them tonight!I didn't even know about the pumpkin crop issue but saw pumpkin at Costco Saturday and picked myself up a 3 pack in anticipation of these babies!

    ReplyDelete